Give us a call…
Our technical supports are here to address your questions or issues using our products. Once your support ticket is created and further verified by our teams, we'll try our best to resolve it in a timely fashion.
- Why am I getting a blank screen in NiViewer?
There’re many reasons that could have caused this to happen. Please make sure the following setup:
. Camera is connected to USB 3.0 port
. USB cable is securely plugged to ports on both ends
. Proper USB 3.0 patch has been installed in the case of Windows 7
- What is the general range of power consumption of LIPS cameras?
About 3W ~ 4.7W depending upon detection range.
- What is the size and weight of the cameras?
Please check them out here.
- Are cameras FCC, RoHS, and CE certified?
Yes, they all are.
- What are the supported OS platforms?
- What is the price and warranty?
All models come with our standard 2-year warranty. Please contact us for our special quote.
- Does the SDK work with Visual Studio C# project?
Yes, it does. Our technical support is also available for help during regular office hours.
- How do I order the products?
We currently only offer direct sales channel to ensure the best quality of your buying experience. Please contact us directly for all of your procurement needs.
- Does the middleware SDK support Aarch64 or armhf?
Yes, our middleware SDK supports Aarch64 and armhf but would require OpenCL enabled graphic card.
- Does the SDK APIs support multiple units?
Although it doesn’t at the moment, supporting multi-unit usage is not a problem since it’s built on UVC driver. Should our customer make a case, we’ll be glad to customize it.
- What is the unambiguous range of the depth cameras?
The unambiguous range literally depends on your range requirement. The middleware SDK in fact has a slew of built-in algorithms such as jump-edge removal, smoothening, multi-path removal, unwrapping, and …etc.
- Is there any sample code or “Hello world”?
Yes, please check out sample code from our github repository.