New Era of Nursing Care
According to data from United Nations, by 2050, one in six people in the world will be over age 65 (16%), up from one in 11 in 2019 (9%). It is estimated that China could have up to 400 million people over 60 years of age by the year 2050. LIPSCare 3D Vision and AI Elderly Care Solution is designed to empower elders to live independently while getting quality care.
Based on LIPS® exclusive 3D Vision and AI technology, LIPSCare provides real-time status of the elders to nursing aides without the infringement of privacy. When accidents occurred such as fall, LIPSCare will send immediate notifications to alarm the nursing aides and provide the emergency medical services. In addition, LIPSCare also offers the special nursing care features, such as extubation risk warning and restlessness detection.
Centralized Management System
Nursing aides are able to monitor the activities of elders in each room through LIPSCare Centralized Management System (CMS) and analyze historical activity data as the references for treatment or activity adjustments. The historical data can also be used for post analysis once accidents or events are occurred.
1. Detect elders' daily routines such as room-ins & outs, sleep or fall, and toilet access & duration
2. Sends out instant warnings when seniors require assistance
3. Keeps track of important statistics such as sleep efficiency, sleep latency, and number of rises
4. To address privacy, only 3D depth info is captured
5. Detection is contact-less and does not interfere with sleeping
6. Centralized management of multiple cameras and rooms
7. Mobile clients to receive alerts and access monitoring data
8. Extension to special care functions such as extubation risk warning and restless detection
9. Allow elders' to live independently while getting quality care
10. Regulation compliance for senior care operators