LIPS Skeleton software provides the real-time full-body or hand skeleton motion tracking functions and can be integrated with LIPS 3D camera module for a new range of applications including AR/VR, fall detection in elderly cares, smart digital signage, electronic virtual fence in security, …etc.
- Full body skeletal tracking with 18 specific skeleton joints
- Reliably up to 60 user segmentations and user skeletons
- Proprietary algorithms ensure detection performance
- API ready for various applications
- Compatible with LIPSedge® DL and Intel® RealSense™ D415
With LIPS Software
To make sure your LIPS camera has the latest features, you will need to update it by downloading and installing the latest camera software.
1. 3D: up to 3 meters
2. RGB up to 8 meters
1. 3D: up to 10 segmentations per user
2. RGB up to 60 segmentations per user
Up to 18 per user
Intel® RealSense™ D415
3DRuler is a 3D Metrology middleware that currently offers automatic measurement over L-W-H sizes of cuboid-shape or arbitrary shape object, like cardboard boxes, pallet...etc.
People counting can differ dramatically in the way how people is to be counted as to from what angle the depth camera is mounted.
It analyzes facial features including closing both eye lids and/or head’s forward pitch angle greater than pre-defined degree for a pre-defined length of seconds, that signifies fatigue.