LIPSedge™ AE400 Starter Kit (AE400 + RJ45 cable+ M12 cable)
LIPSedge™ AE 400 Ruggedized 3D Cameras is a high-performance 3D camera line designed for industrial applications such as Vision Guided Robotic (VGR), Factory & Logistic Automation, Workplace Monitoring & Safety, 3D Measurement & Inspection, and more.
LIPSedge™ AE 400 features GigE/PoE, IP67 rating, and built-in IMU & heatsink. It is the RGB-D camera with the highest depth quality and lowest-cost per degree on the market today. Best of all, LIPSedge™ AE 400 supports variety of industrial 3D frameworks such as ROS, NVIDIA Isaac, OpenNI, OpenCV, and HALCON.
- Ruggedized enclosure with IP67 classification designed for stringent industrial environment
- Support GigE with PoE which allows both faster data and higher power over distance in a single cable comparing to USB
- Compatibility with RealSense™ SDK ensures seamless migration of existing applications
- Built-in 6-axis IMU for borader application support
- Support of LIPS strong middleware portfolio
* Please refer to the LIPSedge AE400 product page
Require 7 working days for shipping delivery
- LIPS will only accept a returned hardware product purchased with a manufacturing defect. LIPS is only responsible for damages that were caused during the manufacturing process.
- LIPS will process an RMA (Return Material Authorization) to return the defective items, and provide you with a replacement if it is within the 12-month warranty period.
- LIPS warranties the hardware for 12 months from date of shipment. If the hardware product becomes defective outside of the warranty period, an RMA will not be issued. This warranty and return policy only applies to hardware products sold on LIPS eStore.
- To determine warranty status, we will send you a form and require the following information be provided: failure description, serial/part number, and date code (if applicable).
- Please return all damaged hardware product items within 14 days with a recommended tracking #. Unfortunately we cannot refund shipping and handling fees and customer is responsible for re-shipping fees.
- Please note, customer orders and all sale items (including hardware products and software license merchandise) are final and non-refundable.