LIPSedge™ AE450 Starter Kit (AE450 + RJ45 cable + M12 cable)
LIPSedge™ AE450 is our next-generation ruggedized 3D active stereo camera which brings to heavy-duty users with upgraded depth precision and detection range. With the baseline of the depth sensor expands to 95 mm, LIPSedge™ AE450 can see more than 10m while minimizing the error of Z-axle measurement to as low as ≤ 2% at 4 meters.
LIPSedge™ AE 450 features GigE/PoE, IP67 rating, and built-in IMU & heatsink. Best of all, LIPSedge™ AE 450 supports variety of industrial 3D frameworks such as ROS, NVIDIA Isaac, OpenNI, OpenCV, and HALCON.
- See further with longer range (10+ m) and capture better depth with high Z-accuracy (≤ 2% at 4 meters)
- Global shutter with wide FOV ( 87°x 58°x 95°) and can be deployed for both indoor/outdoor
- Ruggedized 3D camera with GigE/PoE, IP67 rating, and built-in IMU & heatsink for industrial use
- Support industrial 3D framework such as ROS, NVIDIA Isaac, OpenNI, OpenCV, and more..
• Strong LIPS middleware support such as LIPSense 3D Body Pose SDK and LIPScan 3D Scan SDK
* Please refer to the LIPSedge AE450 product page
Require 7 working days for shipping delivery
- LIPS will only accept a returned hardware product purchased with a manufacturing defect. LIPS is only responsible for damages that were caused during the manufacturing process.
- LIPS will process an RMA (Return Material Authorization) to return the defective items, and provide you with a replacement if it is within the 12-month warranty period.
- LIPS warranties the hardware for 12 months from date of shipment. If the hardware product becomes defective outside of the warranty period, an RMA will not be issued. This warranty and return policy only applies to hardware products sold on LIPS eStore.
- To determine warranty status, we will send you a form and require the following information be provided: failure description, serial/part number, and date code (if applicable).
- Please return all damaged hardware product items within 14 days with a recommended tracking #. Unfortunately we cannot refund shipping and handling fees and customer is responsible for re-shipping fees.
- Please note, customer orders and all sale items (including hardware products and software license merchandise) are final and non-refundable.